$TRUST or Stay Poor.
What is $TRUST?
The Ponzi For The People.
The $TRUST team is constantly working to improve the token and community experience by creating the greatest ponzi known to man.
Rewards to active community members on Twitter and Telegram.
Safe & Secure
Anti-whale and anti-bot measures to ensure a fair distribution of $TRUST.
No team tokens. No bullshit. Just Trust.
93% of the tokens were sent to the liquidity, LP tokens were burnt and contract is renounced meaning that the remaining 7% of the supply will be used for marketing purposes only.
Trust the ponzi or stay poor mf. There will be a 15/15 tax at the start lowered to 0 so Jared falls for our ponzi kek.
Tax at the start will be used for marketing purposes only.
How to Buy $TRUST
Follow these steps or join our Telegram group if you need help on purchasing $TRUST.
01. Create a MetaMask Wallet
Get a wallet that supports ETH ERC20 tokens. We recommend Trust Wallet or MetaMask.
02. Purchase $TRUST Coin
Purchase ETH. You can buy ETH on a centralised exchange like Binance, Coinbase or Kraken or FTX if you're lucky.
You can also buy ETH on a decentralised exchange like Pancake swap.
Then head over to uniswap.org to swap it for $TRUST.
Contract address: 0xd4074c1e48e11615fd1cfe8cbe691f5ab944aaa6